trusted computing SIG formation

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Mon Feb 14 18:43:53 UTC 2011

Am 14.02.2011 19:02, schrieb David Nalley:
> On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 11:04 AM, David Egts <degts at redhat.com> wrote:
>> I have some customers interest in doing trusted computing in RHEL (e.g., TPM, trusted boot, etc.).  RHEL and Fedora
>> I would be happy to get this SIG off the ground with help from Eric Paris.

i understand that better/more change control is important for Systems
that compute important/trusted Data and i love to learn more about it
and how it can help to make FOSS Operating-Systems more secure, do you
see if this can improve also the Fedora-Security-Lab[1],[2]? If yes,
just contact me.

> You need no blessing or special sanction to get things done - just go
> do it.

+1

cu Joerg

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/security-spin/
[2] http://spins.fedoraproject.org/security/

--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688