Remaining issues for the multi desktop DVD (was: Re: Dear Fedora board, please open your trac)

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 11 23:26:44 UTC 2011

Am Dienstag, den 11.01.2011, 10:07 -0800 schrieb Jesse Keating:

> Make a wiki page for your proposal.  Ensure that all
> relevant updates go to the wiki page.

I think I have explained the idea over and over again in great detail.
All the info is available already.

I hereby request the board (again) to give me a list of open issues with
the multi-desktop DVD so I can finally start working on them. I will
document everything on a wiki page and keep it updated once I've got
that list from the board.

Regards,
Christoph

P.S.: This is a good test if mailing lists are really a convenient tool
for this kind of proposals.