The future of optical media within the project.

Jon Masters jonathan at jonmasters.org
Thu Jan 13 03:27:38 UTC 2011

> We're not taking away DVD sized images...

Oh. Fair enough. My mistake. If it's just killing CDs, I suppose it
might be time. Would still be good to know if this harms people in parts
of the world where CDs (and burning thereof) might be more common. And
also consider that Ubuntu (for example) still offer CDs, which means
someone on a low bandwidth connection might prefer Ubuntu over Fedora.

Jon.