Remaining issues for the multi desktop DVD

Jared K. Smith jsmith at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jan 13 21:33:35 UTC 2011

On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 4:30 PM, Jesse Keating <jkeating at redhat.com> wrote:
> "this script" needs to be made available just like all the srpms that
> are on the isos.  If this is new software that wasn't in the F14
> release, special consideration has to be made for the srpm and how we
> link users to it for GPL compliance, since we can't just point to the
> big srpm Everything repo on the release mirrors.

The script currently being considered is in a fedora-hosted repo[1],
and could easily be turned into an SRPM if you think its necessary.
We're talking about a dozen lines of bash here though -- it's not
anything overly complex.

[1] git clone ssh://git.fedorahosted.org/git/multiboot-media-creator.git
--
Jared Smith
Fedora Project Leader