Introducing SILO to the Fedora Board

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Wed Jun 1 13:00:13 UTC 2011

Hey Matt.

First let me wish you luck with your group. More good support resources
are always a good thing.

That said, I'm not sure any kind of official relationship would be of
benefit. Another layer of mediation that is outside the project seems to
be like it would just be adding in another layer and complicating
things. Perhaps we could work to improve the processes in place already
in the irc-support-sig instead of trying to integrate a possible non
neutral third party into the process.

I look forward to hearing your (and anyone elses) ideas.

(The irc-support-sig meets on thrsdays at 17UTC in #fedora-meeting).

kevin