Subdomain request: fudcon.fedoraproject.org

Neville A. Cross neville at taygon.com
Wed Jun 15 13:11:44 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-06-15 at 08:13 -0430, María Leandro wrote:
> fudcon.fedoraproject.org/emea
> fudcon.fedoraproject.org/latam
> fudcon.fedoraproject.org/apac
> fudcon.fedoraproject.org/na
>
> and then an inner archive with each even year

I like the idea of having an archive for past years.

I also think that if we can some how manage to have a different
registration process that does not impply wiki editing we will have
better success with first-commers from local public.

Even for people that have get into wiki editing, such long table is
really scaring. Probably we can split those that are looking from
sponsorship and those that are just attending. Leving the non sponsored
in simpler web form.

Just some ideas.

--
Neville