Fedora website, Red Hat, copyright notices and FPCA

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 21:33:45 UTC 2011

On 06/28/2011 02:19 AM, Max Spevack wrote:
> Red Hat is proud of the Fedora Project, is proud to be the primary
> sponsor of the Fedora Project, and wants to make sure that the world
> knows about the connections between the Fedora community and Red Hat.

I can certainly go with that.  Would you be opposed to changing the
wording from "A Red Hat Community Project"  which doesn't really convey
the meaning above (it sounds more like ownership rather facilitation of
a community) to something more explicit

"Red Hat is proud to be the primary sponsor of Fedora Project"

One could drop the footer notice and essentially move it a much more
prominent place.  The website design could easily accommodate this at
the top since we have a lot of whitespace there

http://fedoraproject.org/

Rahul