Proposal for next board meeting: Tickets

David Nalley david at gnsa.us
Sun Oct 30 15:23:16 UTC 2011

Hi folks,

IIRC, our next board meeting is a phone meeting. With nominations
already underway it's also one of the last meetings that this board
will undertake. I just perused the board trac instance, and found that
there are 42 open tickets, and I'd like to propose that we tackle
cleaning that up, as my belief is that the vast majority of those
items have already had the work done, and the tickets remains open or
the issue has been dropped. Hopefully that will give the 'new' board a
much cleaner slate to start with. Phone meetings tend to be a bit
higher bandwidth, and there's obviously some non-public issues in the
tracker, so it seems ideally suited.

Thoughts?

--David