Minutes from 13 September public IRC Board meeting

Jared K. Smith jsmith at fedoraproject.org
Tue Sep 13 17:15:38 UTC 2011

Below are the notes from today's Board meeting.  Board business
focused on a couple of trademark approval items from the past, and the
open question and answer session focused on the Infrastructure team's
discussions around forced password, ssh key, and certificate changes.

--
Jared Smith
Fedora Project Leader

Minutes:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-board-meeting/2011-09-13/fedora_board.2011-09-13-16.00.html
Minutes (text):
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-board-meeting/2011-09-13/fedora_board.2011-09-13-16.00.txt
Log:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-board-meeting/2011-09-13/fedora_board.2011-09-13-16.00.log.html

#fedora-board-meeting: Fedora Board Meeting

Meeting started by jsmith at 16:00:20 UTC. The full logs are available
at
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-board-meeting/2011-09-13/fedora_board.2011-09-13-16.00.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* Roll call (for Board members)  (jsmith, 16:01:21)

* Updates  (jsmith, 16:03:34)
  * LINK: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Name_suggestions_for_Fedora_17
    (jsmith, 16:04:56)

* Board Business: Ticket 113: Request domain of
  [chinese].fedoracommunity.org for Fedora Chinese Community  (jsmith,
  16:09:19)
  * AGREED: As we agreed in ticket 75, we'll allow for both
    cn.fedoracommunity.org and zh.fedoracommunity.org, as long as they
    point to the same site  (jsmith, 16:19:07)

* Any other Board business?  (jsmith, 16:19:18)
  * LINK: https://fedorahosted.org/board/ticket/11   (kital, 16:20:58)

* Board Ticket 11: Response to Russian Fedora Initiative  (jsmith,
  16:21:32)
  * AGREED: close ticket 11 due to lack of response  (jsmith, 16:24:48)

* Open question and answer session  (jsmith, 16:27:34)
  * LINK:
    http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/infrastructure/2011-September/010803.html
    (nirik, 16:30:27)

* Any other questions or concerns?  (jsmith, 17:02:52)
  * Next public IRC meeting will be on September 27th at 16:00 UTC
    (jsmith, 17:05:33)

Meeting ended at 17:05:55 UTC.