Endorsement of https://github.com/fedoraproject

Rex Dieter rdieter at math.unl.edu
Wed Feb 1 15:42:26 UTC 2012

On 02/01/2012 09:19 AM, Carlo de Wolf wrote:
> Hello members of the Board,
>
> I would like to petition the Board to endorse
> https://github.com/fedoraproject as a secondary outlet of hosted code.
> I do say that Fedora should endorse and administrate the account

So, let's try not to complicate the issue here.

We all had a chat in #fedora-advisory-board earlier, and the primary
request here is for trademark approval, so that the disclaimer "This
site is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Fedora Project" can be
removed.

that addresses the "endorse" part.

As to the second part "administrate the account", that's not in the
board's ability to do so.  I'd suggest you (those making this request)
be the one's empowered to take such responsibility.

-- rex