Board Member goals reporting schedule

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 04:15:20 UTC 2012

For lack of a better place, I've added the schedule of which Board members
will be reporting on their personal goals at which meetings to the
secretarial table for now:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Board_meetings#Schedule_and_Secretarial_Duty

Since people say that they can get more done on phone meetings than on IRC,
I've scheduled two Board member reports on phone meeting days and one report
on IRC meeting days.  Otherwise it would take us nearly two months to cycle
through everyone.  We shall see how it goes.  One thing -- I realized
that Rex Dieter has probably been travelling for a conference this week so
I'm not sure if he'll have anything to report.  So two options -- if he
wants to trade with someone for next weeks reporting he can.  If no one has
anything to report and Rex is going to be available he can tell us some of
his plans and we can give feedback if we have any.

-Toshio