[Design-team] internet censorship statement for fedoraproject.org front page (was Re: FUDcon Board Meeting)

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jan 17 16:55:15 UTC 2012

On Mon, 2012-01-16 at 17:28 -0500, David Nalley wrote:
> The board opted not to do a full blackout, though that was certainly
> one of the considerations.

Time is short and we need some text ASAP. Can someone on the Board
provide some text for the ticker and banner? (screenshot attached)

~m

p.s.

If I don't get any text in time, I am happy to write & use lyrics for a
song called 'No Hot Dog, No Cry'...

Said I remember when we used to sit
In the forums on the internet
Oba, ob-serving the flamers and trolls
As they would mingle with the good people we meet
Good friends we have had, oh good friends we've lost along the way
In this bright future you can't forget your past
So dry your mustard I say

No hot dog, no cry
No hot dog, no cry
Oh my Little beef product, don't she'd no mustard
No hot dog, no cry

[i'll spare you more, it's almost lunch time here]