Regarding personnel changes in Fedora

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 14:28:15 UTC 2012

Given the recent announcement regarding the new Fedora program manager
and since I got asked I just forward those question to the right people
who can clarify these things for people preferable on a wiki page(s) in
foreseeable future.

Who are Fedora personal?

What are there responsibility and roles within the project?

Where those roles created by the community or Red Hat?

Are those roles filled with Red Hat employees who get paid to serve them
or are they being filled with community members?

Thanks.
             JBG