Regarding personnel changes in Fedora

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 16:09:09 UTC 2012

On 07/11/2012 03:45 PM, Peter Robinson wrote:
> The program manager is a paid role employed by Red Hat. The person's
> job is schedule related as well as some house keeping tasks. I'm sure
> there's a job description somewhere.

Well when that user Google it he came up short.

In any case I do not need to be filled in what that position is or what
it more or less does since I have been here long enough to work with
apparently the first one to fill that position...

I just dont have time to be bother @work to explain to people something
that should be well clarified in on wiki page which turns up as the
number 1 search so they google it.

When I get interrupted like this it takes me more often than not ca 30
minutes to get back into what I was doing before I was interrupted.

JBG