Proposal request for ideas on naming Fedora releases.

Antonio Trande anto.trande at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 09:14:32 UTC 2012

2012/7/19 Máirín Duffy <duffy at fedoraproject.org>

> On Wed, 2012-07-18 at 21:48 -0400, Eric Christensen wrote:
> > The Fedora Board is soliciting ideas for how to name Fedora releases
> > from community members.  Proposals should be sent to the Advisory
> > Board list[0][1] no later than 16:00 UTC on 25 July 2012. The
> > community is invited to discuss the proposals on the Advisory Board list.

> > [1] advisory-board at lists.fedoraproject.org
>
> I don't know if you mean a proposal for how the names would be
> determined in general or if you mean a proposal for a specific theme,
> but I hope this covers what you are looking for (please let me know if
> not):
>

> https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=Suggestions_for_Fedora_Codename_Theme

Some proposals have already been done:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Future_Release_Naming#Proposals
There is to understand if exist any margin of acceptability or if we are
well-disposed to change completely the Release Naming rules

--
*Antonio Trande
"Fedora Ambassador"*

**mail*: mailto:sagitter at fedoraproject.org <sagitter at fedoraproject.org>
*Homepage*: http://www.fedora-os.org
*Sip Address* : sip:sagitter AT ekiga.net
*Jabber <http://jabber.org/>* :sagitter AT jabber.org
*GPG Key: 19E6DF27*