Fedora Board Recap - 2012-07-25

Josh Boyer jwboyer at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 18:18:11 UTC 2012

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 2:10 PM, Máirín Duffy <duffy at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> On Thu, 2012-07-26 at 15:35 +0000, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:
>> Or we could just call or have an google hangout session with the board
>> members where they would just read that content out loud for us, heck we
>> could even record the reading for the blind.
>
> I *think* you're trying to make the point that it's inconvenient and
> there's a lot of overhead for a board member to go to the ticket on
> secure boot, copy/paste the relevant section, and send it to this list.

There is no particular relevant section.  It's a trac ticket, which is
basically a (poorly) threaded conversation across many comments.  You'd
need the whole ticket.

> I don't agree.

I don't agree it's much of a burden either.  If it were done, one would
only need to take care that the threading is essentially preserved.

josh