Fedora naming proposal

Lynn Dixon boodaddy at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 13:24:02 UTC 2012

Well, since Sulpher has an atomic number of 16 we won't be using it again
since we are starting at Atomic number 18 Argon.  I am fine with dropping
the alliteration, I as only adding it to keep the current two part name
like "Beefy Miracle".  I can see how it resembles other distros, so I am
cool with just sticking with the Periodic table of elements.  There will
end up being some really awesome names coming up like Rubidium, and Caesium
later on.