Fedora Trademark License Agreement for Fedora-it.org

Andrea Mignini andrea at ildn.net
Fri Jun 29 15:45:21 UTC 2012

Greetings all, I am Andrea Mignini one of the admin of Fedora-it.org and
founder and current community manager of ILDN (http://ildn.net) Italian
Linux Distro Network.

Subsequent the request to add Fedora-it.org in the Fedora Community EMEA (
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/websites/2012-May/019610.html), we
have been asked, before it can be inserted in the list, to sign the
trademark agreement with Legals to own the fedora-it.org domain name.

We have prepared the necessary documents and you find them attached to this
mail. I had no trouble figuring out what are the attachments A and B but do
not quite understand what should be included in attachment C (Fedora Style
Guide)

Hoping not to have made mistakes in filling out the necessary material and
have sent a request to the correct mailing list.

In CC read us Stefano Mainardi, owner of the domain, and Antonio Trande,
ambassador Fedora and contributor of Fedora-it.org

Thanks in advance for the response.

--
ILDN - http://www.ildn.net
Skype: andrea.mignini