Fedora naming proposal based on Periodic Table of Elements

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Wed Oct 10 18:18:24 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----
> On Wed, 2012-10-10 at 10:20 -0400, Eric H. Christensen wrote:
> > We had to go forward with the 'traditional' way of naming for F19
> > because we just ran out of time to really discuss what people
> > wanted.
> > We *will* be putting together a means for people to share their
> > ideas
> > about new naming schemas in the near future,
>
> To be fair, we have this wiki page:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Suggestions_for_Fedora_Codename_Theme

The thing is - we have not agreed on any of these suggestions and as
always - suddenly was too late to take an action as there are rules
when the elections should be started... And we need strong agreement
within community, that means a strong proposal. And of course, we're
still open for any suggestions/proposals.

Jaroslav