No subject

Mon Oct 1 21:26:49 UTC 2012

"I just hope it has nothing to do with cows, beef or miracles. Beefy
Miracle was the stupidest name ever for a release, and I will certainly
be glad when it hits EOL so I don't have to see it mentioned anymore."

"If 'Elastic Horses' is chosen, then I will go back to windows"
http://forums.fedoraforum.org/showthread.php?t=3D284848

"The trend has been that fedora names get progressively worse. So I'm
expecting something pretty awful."
"Howz abouts we just call them F(xx) from now on. I'd opt for
that! :dance: It holds a certain sense of professionalism within its
clean and simple look all while displaying all the information one needs
to know."
"i hope they finish with Names after F18 cause there getting stupid with
each release"
"Embarrassing."
"I used to like the idea of release names...... but after attempting to
vote on Fedora 18, for the first time I will abstain. I can't believe
that this load of drivel was all people could come up with. "
"a spherical cow .....worst name ever."
""Cow" again ?!?! Wonder how this name is beneficial for the Artwork
team to theme the release ?! :doh:"
" I thought Beefy Miracle was the stupidest name possible, but They
actually have topped it with the F18 name. :p"

http://forums.fedoraforum.org/archive/index.php/t-277841.html

" Looks like I will have to skip the F17 release to save the
embarrassment when I tell my friends what OS I am running."
http://forums.fedoraforum.org/archive/index.php/t-269640.html