Fedora Board Recap 2012-10-17

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Fri Oct 19 11:46:36 UTC 2012

On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 2:13 PM, Christoph Wickert
<christoph.wickert at gmail.com> wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, den 18.10.2012, 07:43 -0400 schrieb Matthew Miller:
>> On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 09:53:46PM -0700, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
>> > *** keynote filled with information and vision for future of fedora
>>
>> Is there video of this somewhere?
>
> I think it was taped, but I have no idea if/where it is available.
>
> Kévin, Emmanuel, does any of you know where it is?

There is a Youtube channel[1] where they are still uploading videos,
but I will soon have the direct download link.

I would also like to have the Robyn's slides available.

[1] http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL27786CCE4054281C&feature=plcp

--
Kévin Raymond
(shaiton)