Board meetings format

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Tue Apr 9 20:40:12 UTC 2013

On Tue, Apr 09, 2013 at 22:20:07 +0200,
   Michael Scherer <misc at zarb.org> wrote:

>Well, the previous meeting was a little bit too alive to be followed, so
>while I have no idea on how to achieve that, I think a little bit more
>order would not be bad.

Yeah, that was a pretty fast paced and chaotic meeting, but it get a lot of
input in much less time than normal. I wouldn't to have meetings like that
very often, but I think it worked for this one. Mizmo has made a really
nice summary of what was said at the meeting that is much easier to
read through than it was live at the meeting.

>Maybe we could ask to people to send their questions in advance ?
>( not sure if this would work fine )

I would think that people wanting to ask about things that would provoke
discussion would definitely want to send them in in advance and get them
on the agenda, so that interested people could participate.