Production of Fedora T-Shirts

Jared N. Contrascere jared.n.contrascere at libretees.com
Tue Aug 27 20:55:24 UTC 2013

Hello,

I'm with LibreTees, a recently-launched project that promotes free/open
software through consumer and commodity activism. This is similar to the
idea behind (RED)-branded products being sold to help fight AIDS, or people
buying a Toyota Prius to encourage a lesser negative impact on the
environment.

We want to sell t-shirts in one place on the Internet that promotes and
benefits the free/open source community. In addition to that, we want to
contribute funds back to these projects to cover hosting fees and other
project-related costs. Further, we want to have a positive impact on our
local community in Washington, DC.

We currently have a Kickstarter campaign in progress, and we are very
interested in producing a Fedora shirt for display and sale on our
Kickstarter site. This campaign can currently be viewed
at www.libretees.com [1].

Please let me know if we could have permission to create promotional
wear/materials for Fedora. If you have any questions for me, please let me
know!

Best,
Jared

Message sent via Atmail Open - http://atmail.org/