Dedicating the next release to Seth Vidal

Clint Savage herlo1 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 23:00:58 UTC 2013

It might be easier to make a desktop theme and dedicate it to something
Seth loved, cycling.

I found this on his flickr feed the other day and thought it would be
appropriate, and yet not too assuming, for a dedication to Seth.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/skvidal/5728408102/in/set-72157624558173869

Maybe we could make some themes around this and see where that takes us?

Cheers,

herlo