Dedicating the next release to Seth Vidal

Tristan Santore tristan.santore at internexusconnect.net
Tue Jul 16 03:37:15 UTC 2013

On 16/07/13 04:35, Eric H. Christensen wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 08:43:09PM -0500, inode0 wrote:
>> On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 6:07 PM, Matthew Miller
>> <mattdm at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

Maybe we could make some themes around this and see where that takes us?

>>> Excellent idea!
>
>> That shot is eerily reminiscent of the ghost bike. It makes me
>> very sad at the moment, maybe in a few months it will create a
>> different feeling though.
>
> I had the same feeling...
>
> --Eric _______________________________________________

Have any of you actually considered asking Eunice and Seth's loved
ones in general, how they feel about this first ?

This should be considered as well!

Regards,

Tristan

--

Tristan Santore BSc MBCS
TS4523-RIPE
Tristan.Santore at internexusconnect.net

Former Thawte Notary
(Please note: Thawte has closed its WoT programme down,
and I am therefore no longer able to accredit trust)

TSantore at fedoraproject.org