Unofficial Fedora Remix being advertised on the project front page

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 01:03:51 UTC 2013

On 10/17/2013 12:48 AM, Matthew Garrett wrote:
> Pidora gets nowhere near the representation that the default spin does.

I never said it did.

> If a non-default spin wants to gain more marketing and website attention
> then the people they should be talking to are the marketing and website
> teams. Have they done so?

Interesting I would have thought it was the other way around as in the
marketing and website people would be reaching into the sub-communities
to work with, find ways and actually advertise and market the existing
products and sub-community we have but here I seem to be 180 degrees
with what you think and thus probably other people too.

JBG