Board/Project Governance

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Mon Sep 9 14:15:09 UTC 2013

On 09.09.2013 15:57, Josh Boyer wrote:
> Or have I done the impossible?  Have I proposed something that is
> either universally agreeable or universally hated?  Seems unlikely.

good to ask again, seems people are busy with non-governance work

Normaly i do not respond to Fedora Governance discussions anymore but
you pointed out something very important, that i felt necessary since a
long time - but was never able to bring it up as such a well structured
proposal like yours!

From my time in the board and as the famsco chair i can say the
communication between the other governance bodies inside Fedora would
prosper with a more formalized approach.

I second the idea to have liasons to the Board from other governance
bodies - e.g. elected chairs of famsco, fesco become board members with
their elections ... informal Leaders, like Marketing or Design similar ...

cu Joerg

--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688