Community Domain Request

Teguh DC dheche at fedoraproject.org
Mon Sep 9 18:25:44 UTC 2013

On Monday, September 9, 2013, Rex Dieter wrote:

> How is that technically any better than, say, forum.id.fedoracommunity.orgor
> mirror.id.fedoracommunity.org ?

Ah, sorry...i'm not explain it clear enough.
Previously, we use subdirectory to provide this service (id.fco/forum ,
id.fco/planet, etc).
After some time (more service we try to serve; we need more server for
spesific service) then we think its time to move using subdomain.  That
what i mean with easier to manage in my prev email.

And why not using forum.id.fco? Its too long