Community Domain

Tommy sentabi at fedoraproject.org
Tue Sep 24 03:04:31 UTC 2013

We have contact you via pm.  But you prefer to bring this to outside,  I
don't know what's your goal. We (ambassador Indonesia, 5 people's ) was
talk about this and we also add you to group chat.  You never reply in
these chat if you not agree/complaint. And another private chat. I've only
you on FB few days ago, and won't reply there instead here. After few
day/week ( I don't remember exact date) you come and change cPanel password
:) without asking first.

Domain id.fedoracommunity.org still used (visitor
id.fedoracommunity.orgredirect to
fedora.web.id) and now visitor confusing because they can't access
forum.fedora.web.id and fedora.web.id, and no one can answer question
except you.

If you still prefer this way (talk here) instead using our own language in
private chat with other ambassador from Indonesia. I thing you feel you're
our leader :) correct me if I wrong because you make decision by your self.