Fedora 12-month objective proposal: Fedora Flavors Phase 2

Haïkel hguemar at fedoraproject.org
Thu Dec 4 10:39:05 UTC 2014

I'd also like to add some scope limitations.
Fedora packages collection is quite large, and we can't maintain the
same level of expectations for everyone of them.

We should provide different level of support, and try to level up.

Like Herrold says, having a man page is indeed a basic usability
failure (ie: Debian is more consistent than us about it),
but we don't have the manpower for that. But if we limit ourselves to
a small set of packages, it's perfectly doable !

Regards,
H.