[board] #8: Fedora Gear Store

Ruth Suehle rsuehle at redhat.com
Fri Jul 4 02:16:43 UTC 2014

Tom and I have talked to the relevant Red Hat people over the last few months. (In the past, we've been told that this simply wasn't an option because we couldn't take in money, and even selling it at cost wasn't OK.) The good news is all we have to do now is pick a vendor, which in Red Hat options pretty much means Staples or Brand Fuel. When I get back from vacation next week, I'll move it up the to-do list to get contract options from each about what our obligations would be and what they can offer.