Survey stuff

Pete Travis lists at petetravis.com
Wed Jul 9 13:53:44 UTC 2014

On Jul 8, 2014 6:41 AM, "Eric H. Christensen" <sparks at fedoraproject.org>
wrote:

The primary language question could be "what languages do you use with
Fedora? (Select all)" or have a followup question to otherwise reflect the
degree of multilingual use.

It would also be interesting to get FAS IDs to correlate survey responses
with the degree of participation.  Even "most responders do not contribute,
have not contributed recently, or declined to provide FASid" would be
useful.  This would make participation at least appear to be a lot less
anonymous, but doing so would reveal the degree of bias in the results.

I'd also like to see a primary/secondary/other OS question.  Quantifying
the degree of multiboot activity, and making a distinction between "have
other platforms to check my code" and "can haz every distro", would be a
valuable insight.

--Pete