Fedora Board meeting minutes (2014-11-24)

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 17:31:27 UTC 2014

Today was the very last meeting of the Fedora Board. From next week
on, the newly elected Fedora Council will be leading Fedora.

Minutes: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2014-11-24/board.2014-11-24-17.04.html
Minutes (text):
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2014-11-24/board.2014-11-24-17.04.txt
Log: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2014-11-24/board.2014-11-24-17.04.log.html

I'd like to thank all current and former Fedora Board members for
serving Fedora! I am looking forward to teh council and I truly
believe it will help us to solve the challenges the future will bring.

Best regards,
Christoph

======================
#fedora-meeting: Board
======================

Meeting started by cwickert at 17:04:34 UTC. The full logs are available
at
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2014-11-24/board.2014-11-24-17.04.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* Role call  (cwickert, 17:06:32)
  * mattdm cannot attend, he has another meeting right now  (cwickert,
    17:07:57)
  * LINK: https://apps.fedoraproject.org/calendar//meeting/1626/ says it
    is now  (cwickert, 17:11:36)

* misc  (cwickert, 17:12:19)
  * Council elections are on, only two more days to vote. For more info,
    refer to
    https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/announce/2014-November/003240.html
    and VOTE NOW!  (cwickert, 17:13:54)
  * This is the last Fedora board meeting, from next week on we have the
    Fedora Council. Thanks to the board and all current and for members
    for serving Fedora. Looking forward to the Council and see you then!
    (cwickert, 17:16:23)
  * , for more info about the Fedora Council, please refer to
    http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Council  (cwickert, 17:17:01)

* Open Floor  (cwickert, 17:17:07)

Meeting ended at 17:24:21 UTC.

Action Items