Fedora Board meeting minutes (2014-11-24)

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 17:52:13 UTC 2014

> On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 12:31 PM, Christoph Wickert
> <christoph.wickert at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Today was the very last meeting of the Fedora Board. From next week
>> on, the newly elected Fedora Council will be leading Fedora.
>>
>> Minutes: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2014-11-24/board.2014-11-24-17.04.html
>> Minutes (text):
>> http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2014-11-24/board.2014-11-24-17.04.txt
>> Log: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2014-11-24/board.2014-11-24-17.04.log.html
>
> FWIW, I was expecting the meeting to start at 18:00 UTC.

I have to admit I was confused, too, but
https://apps.fedoraproject.org/calendar//meeting/1626/ says I was
right. Not sure if Fedocal gets this right, as somebody who is working
with groupware in his dayjob, I know how had all this is. ;)

We can have another very last meeting in 10 minutes if people feel it
is necessary. I will be around.

Best regards,
Christoph