[board] #12: Fedora Council Charter Draft: collect concerns for revisions in preparation for vote

board trac at fedorahosted.org
Fri Oct 3 05:43:07 UTC 2014

#12: Fedora Council Charter Draft: collect concerns for revisions in preparation
for vote
------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  mattdm      |       Owner:  mattdm

Comment (by gholms):

 I also like this draft.  I have a few nitpicks/clarifications/questions
 that we can iron out as we go, but they aren't enough to be worth holding
 things up right now.  If you're interested, here they are:

 1.  The Responsibilities section should be consistent about whether the
 project has sponsors or a sponsor.
 1.  I think the point-by-point bit with the Council's responsibilities can
 simply be deleted.
 1.  The Engineering and Outreach Leads should be called Representatives to
 preclude confusion and keep things consistent.
 1.  Keep the two different types of limited voting positions together.
 For example, this order reads a little nicer:
   * Representatives
   * Appointed Leaders
   * Auxiliary Seats
   * Objective-specific Seats
 1.  Who selects the Diversity Adviser and Program Manager, and how?

--
Ticket URL: <https://fedorahosted.org/board/ticket/12#comment:5>
board <https://fedorahosted.org/board>