long-term unimportant but important-now question on elected seats

Haïkel hguemar at fedoraproject.org
Fri Oct 3 19:02:54 UTC 2014

> I think election for 1 seat with it known that the runner up gets the second
> seat. The standard method of voting doesn't work well for this (as it is
> really meant for single seat/multiple candidates) but I believe it has been
> used for this by us in the past like that for other groups.

Smooge suggestion works for me !

Since we're looking for a fresh start, I'd like to get new people asap.
As for the continuity, there'll be already Matthew and my fellow
predecessor Jaroslav in the council with plenty of experience, and I
guess that Engineering/Outreach representatives will be the same.
Besides, the other old farts (that's how Greg called us I think) will
be not too far away :)

Regards,
H.