[Fedocal] Reminder meeting : Fedora Board

Josh Boyer jwboyer at fedoraproject.org
Mon Oct 27 14:02:09 UTC 2014

On Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 9:53 AM, Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 09:39:17AM -0400, Stephen Gallagher wrote:
>> What is FOSCo? (and isn't that name a little confusing next to FESCo)?
>
> It's meant to parallel it -- Fedora Outreach Steering Committee. I think
> because of the parallelism, it makes a good _working_ name, but I can
> see the argument for something that isn't just one vowel away for a
> final name. Suggestions welcome!

Stick with FAMSCo?  "Fedora Ambassadors and Marketing Sterring
Committee"?  Or just FOC.

> We could go to "Foutsco" and "Fengsco". :)

These sound like names from a Tolkien book.  Combine that with the
Council and the Rings proposal and I'm beginning to wonder if you're
masterfully trolling us into making Fedora a role-play adventure ;).

josh