do we want to have a meeting today?

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Mon Apr 6 12:34:33 UTC 2015

Friday was a Red Hat company holiday in the US, and today is in Cz and
elsewhere. And from Thursday, Monday seemed so far in the future I
forgot to think about it. Do we want to have a meeting today? If so,
what items are ready for meeting discussion?

Alternately, we could do a quick mailing-list checkin on various
items.....

For example:

- I'm working on putting together the diversity advisor search team
this week from the (impressive) list of applicants.

- If you haven't yet, I highly, highly recommend reading Paul Frields'
blog post about Fedora.next. I don't think there's anything really new,
but it's a nice summation of where we are and where we should/might/can
go: <http://paul.frields.org/2015/04/02/fedora-under-construction/>.
Are there council-level items to discuss from that?

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>