Fwd: [Ambassadors] Announcing the next FUDCon APAC?

Truong Anh. Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Tue Apr 7 12:03:31 UTC 2015

Dear FPL and Council,

On behalf of APAC community, I would like to propose this idea to you
for approval. You can see all other comments here [1].
Once it is approved, according to FUDCon Bid process [2], we will need
FPL to send a call for bidding to start the process.

Rgds,
Tuan

[1] https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/ambassadors/2015-March/023307.html
[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon_bid_process