FAD planning changes (impact over budget; approval process)

Zoltan Hoppar hopparz at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 16:44:18 UTC 2015

Hi,

Sorry, the link for the github has been lost somewhere in the earlier
mail. I give the link - http://github.com/fedorahungary/fedinv

Also we have done a bit brainstorming - what would be great to
implement in long term, and the wiki can be found here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedInv

Thanks,

Zoltan

--