Enforcing the code of conduct

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jul 15 13:35:35 UTC 2015

On 07/15/2015 09:31 AM, Rex Dieter wrote:
> On 07/15/2015 08:16 AM, Amit Shah wrote:
>> While organising the recent FUDCon in Pune we included a code of
>> conduct, similar to the previous Flocks and other conferences worldwide.
>> I was wondering if we have any mechanisms in place...
>
> Code of Conduct enforcement is documented here,
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Community_working_group/CoC_Enforcement
>
> where ultimately enforcement (and possible sanction) is the
> responsibility of the fedora council (board).

I think that's the general CoC - there is a separate one that applies to
confernces I think, isn't there? There was one in last year's Flock
brochure and Amit said there was one in the FUDCon Pune materials too.

Amit, where did the FUDCon Pune planners get the CoC text? Was it the
standard Fedora CoC text or something different?

~m