Meeting! Monday at 17:00 UTC, #fedora-meeting

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Wed Mar 4 21:04:36 UTC 2015

Hi everyone! We are planning to have a Fedora Council meeting this
coming Monday, May 9th, at 17:00 UTC (which is 1pm US/Eastern — note
the daylight saving time change). This will be an IRC meeting in the
old Fedora Board meeting slot.

Topics will include:

- Outreach Steering Committee — status, and what we need to do.

— Objectives Updates — we only have one; developing more?

- Diversity advisor search committee (mailing list post from me coming
  in a couple days, btw)

— Discussion around Fedora Workstation's plan for third-party repos and
  possible future for containerized apps. (I know the workstation WG
  hasn't yet come up with a formal new proposal, but we should engage
  constructively rather than sit back and wait.)

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>