Meeting! Monday at 17:00 UTC, #fedora-meeting

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Wed Mar 4 21:08:17 UTC 2015

On Wed, Mar 04, 2015 at 04:04:35PM -0500, Matthew Miller wrote:
> Hi everyone! We are planning to have a Fedora Council meeting this
> coming Monday, May 9th, at 17:00 UTC (which is 1pm US/Eastern — note
> the daylight saving time change). This will be an IRC meeting in the
> old Fedora Board meeting slot.

I put #fedora-meeting in the subject but not in this actual message,
and in case you missed it, there it is. :)

We also have a #fedora-council channel for general non-meeting
discussion at any time. (If you're new to Fedora IRC meetings, by the
way, see http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_communicate_using_IRC)

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>