wiki updated for board -> council

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Thu Mar 12 21:33:12 UTC 2015

I've gone through a bunch of pages on the wiki and updated Board ->
Council where it made obvious sense, marked other pages as historic,
and in a couple of cases posted here about some sections that might n
need bigger changes or simply where I didn't quite feel comfortable
with search & replace.

I'm sure there's plenty more — I didn't try to go through all of the
weekly report pages from 2006 and 2007 (and I don't think there's value
in doing that), or User pages — and there are a lot of translated pages
which need updating.*

I'm going to mark that todo item as done. If you see anything I missed,
feel free to fix it directly, or contact me. There's a _lot_ of wiki,
with a lot of cruft. If you see anything I've botched, same deal. :)

* Hmmm. I'm going to repost this to the translation team.
--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>