user base wiki page

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Wed Mar 18 15:32:13 UTC 2015

On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 08:49:29AM -0400, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> > To be honest, I would delete it entirely.
> As one of that page's original authors, I agree.  The WGs and other
> events have overtaken this page.

I don't have a problem with that, but note that it is linked to by
about 80 other pages on the wiki. I'm about half serious about
suggesting that we should start anew with a clean slate. (More
precisely, a new wiki for documnetation only, with clear separation
between user documentation and internal-facing documentation, and
between drafts and final documents. Leave the existing wiki as an
anything-goes workspace.)

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>