Meeting Again! Monday March 23rd at 17:00 UTC, #fedora-meeting

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Fri Mar 20 15:53:45 UTC 2015

Still thinking on specifics for alternating between ongoing work items
and presentations on subtopics and specific issues. For this Monday,
though, I think we have enough left from the last two weeks that we
didn't get to, including an update on Outreach, and the proposed
University objective.

I'll send an agenda Monday morning — let me know before then if there's
anything you want on it.

Again, that's March 23rd, at 17:00 UTC (1pm US/Eastern), in the
#fedora-meeting channel on the Freenode IRC network.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>