meeting monday 17:00 UTC — probably Google Hangouts

Langdon White langdon at fedoraproject.org
Thu May 7 20:11:10 UTC 2015

On 05/07/2015 03:19 PM, Matthew Miller wrote:
> On Thu, May 07, 2015 at 08:57:50PM +0200, Haïkel wrote:
>> I suggest using BlueJeans instead, Google Hangout has a limited number
>> of participants.
>> Last time, we used for a large meeting, well, a lot of us were not
>> able to attend.
> Okay. I have no idea how to record a bluejeans session for later — do
> you? And, um, do you want to volunteer to set it up? :)

just a side note on hangouts: if you do an "on-air" there are a limited
number of speakers, but mucho large audience[1]; if you do a hangout,
there are limited number of speakers who are the same as the
audience[2]. So, for the council meeting preso, an on-air might work
with a back-channel irc.

langdon

[1]: http://www.google.com/+/learnmore/hangouts/onair.html
[2]: http://www.google.com/+/learnmore/hangouts/index.html