Council Meeting Today will be broadcast on Youtube

Remy DeCausemaker rdecause at redhat.com
Mon May 11 15:25:02 UTC 2015

kk, that works for me. I do live transcription often, but going back to fix my typos is much harder in an IRC backlog is all ;)

Hopefully folks can help me to back-fill the #info and #link entries as I'm going along, but I'm happy to transcribe in channel.

Looking Forward,
--RemyD.

--
Remy DeCausemaker