council trademark approval in the change policy

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Wed May 13 19:29:43 UTC 2015

On Wed, May 13, 2015 at 03:27:30PM -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> >within an Council agreed upon period*, it is considered approved.
> >
> >* For most times the council has decided that 14 days is the time to
> >reach consensus. During certain times of the year when multiple
> >members may be unable to comment, the Council reserves the right to
> >extend this to 28 days.
>
> +1 shipit

*nod*

The intent of the process is supposed to be that in such a situation,
someone on the council should say "Hold on, I'm -1 to this for now,
because of $reasonfordelay" when a sitation like that arises. But we
don't actually have any practice doing that, so something more spelled
out makes sense.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>