Agenda for Fedora Council meeting Monday, June 1 2015

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Fri May 29 19:27:50 UTC 2015

This will be an old-school IRC meeting in #fedora-meeting on Freenode —
no video or anything this time around — 17:00 UTC.

This is a tickets-and-janitorial-work meeting. On the docket:

1. Auxiliary seat change - approve Jan Kurik as a new Council member
   https://fedorahosted.org/council/ticket/30

2. Requesting trademark approval for Fedora Cinnamon Spin
   https://fedorahosted.org/council/ticket/29

3. Proposed Schedule for PRD Refresh
   https://fedorahosted.org/council/ticket/27

4. Council Update at Flock
   https://fedorahosted.org/council/ticket/25

5. Objective Proposal: Fedora Modularization (Requirements Phase)
   https://fedorahosted.org/council/ticket/26

As always, I'd like to hold the meeting to an hour, so let's focus
discussion on a) crossing off easy and non-controversial items and b)
making sure someone has next steps in hand for items that need more
work. Because we can't solve all the things in IRC.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>